Competition Dance Choreography
Competition dance choreography package (contemporary dance): $580
Give your dancer an edge at competitions with choreography created by one of New Zealand's most sought after contemporary dance choreographers.
- Choreography licensed for one year (length as appropriate for age)
- Inclusion of movement skills/principles as appropriate to the contemporary dance style
- Use of correct/safe dance technique as appropriate to contemporary dance
- Correct use of stage space and how to adapt this to different venues
- Musicality, timing and counts
- Direction of movement dynamics and quaities
- Stage craft
- Edited music file
- Initial 30 minute meeting/observation session to meet your dancer and identify key attributes
- 3 x hours of private coaching to teach and clean choreography (ideally all within 3 weeks)
- 3 x further hours throughout the year to continue to coach the solo (can incorporate attending to adjudicators feedback)
- Costume design/suggestion
- Dance studio for sessions is included
Choreography is created and taught by Sarah Foster and/or Sarah Knox.
Available for solos, duets and trios.
*Group choreography available on request. Additional fees may apply.