We offer the following services and are available to travel nationally and internationally:
One on one specialized coaching: $100 per hour | $80 with weekend workshop package | $55 per 30 mins
Three x 1 hour sessions: $260
Small group (max 6 dancers) specialized coaching: $150 for a two hour session
- For beginners through to professional level, any age:
- Dance technique (contemporary, ballet, jazz, lyrical)
- Choreographic skills
- Impromptu/improvisation skill development
- Competition work (contemporary, ballet, jazz, lyrical)
- Exam work (contemporary, ballet, jazz, lyrical, any syllabus)
- Audition preparation
COMPETITION DANCE CHOREOGRAPHY PACKAGE
$580 | Give your dancer an edge at competitions with choreography created by one of New Zealand's most sought after contemporary dance choreographers.
- Choreography licensed for one year (length as appropriate for age)
- Featuring: Inclusion of movement skills/principles as appropriate to the contemporary dance style | Use of correct/safe dance technique as appropriate to contemporary dance | Correct use of stage space and how to adapt this to different venues | Musicality, timing and counts | Direction of movement dynamics and qualities | Stage craft
- Edited music file
- Initial 30 minute meeting/observation session to meet your dancer and identify key attributes
- 3 x hours of private coaching to teach and clean choreography (ideally all within 3 weeks)
- 3 x further hours throughout the year to continue to coach the solo (can incorporate attending to adjudicators feedback)
- Costume design/suggestion
- Dance studio for sessions is included
- Choreography is created and tau ght by Sarah Foster and/or Sarah Knox.
Available for solos, duets and trios.
*Group choreography available on request. Additional fees may apply.
Teachers workshops for dance studios or high schools
- Contemporary dance technique
- Technique/choreographic pedagogy
- Stage craft and performance
- Consulting/in person/telephone advice: $50 per 30 mins
- Choreographic mentoring for NCEA or other
- Contemporary dance technique and choreography workshops for NCEA or other
- Adjudication for competitions
- Guest teaching services for seminars, workshops and auditions worldwide
- Guest lectures
Trigger weekend workshops (pre-tertiary and tertiary): $150 per student*
* We offer 2 hardship scholarships for each workshop. To apply for a hardship scholarship please register as normal and then email us with a maximum 200 statement explaining your circumstances, why you want to participate in Trigger workshop and how you anticipate the workshop will benefit your dance development.
Trigger 5 day workshops (pre-tertiary and tertiary): $300-500 depending on level
For any of these services please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org